Distance online MBA education has come a long way in recent years, both in terms of the quality of provision and the format’s reputation. Advances in learning technology, increased connectivity and the entrance of bigger and bigger players into the market all add up to mean that an online program can no longer be considered a poor relation to its full-time equivalents.
Jaipur National University is now providing Distance MBA through multimedia channels. JNU University is ranked among top 50 universities by India Today and is one of the top universities in Rajasthan. We provide various blended and inter-disciplinary Distance Education programmes of education and research in the country.
Distance Learning MBA an important two word phrase which is not complete when standing alone. Distance From far of place, where communication is not face to face and second is Learning Knowledge enhancement. These two words together made it Distance Learning.
Benefits of Distance Learning MBA
- It’s Flexible: You can earn and study at the same time! Flexibility is the biggest advantage of distance learning courses. This stands true especially if you are a working professional. Not everyone has the luxury of taking their own time to finish their studies. For those who had to take a break from studies to start working, such courses are a boon and provide the opportunity to pursue higher education.
- Saves Time & Energy: You save up a lot of time and energy on commuting. You can stay in Pune and pursue a course that is available in Bangalore. Or you might be based out of a remote village or town which does not have enough options for higher studies. Distance learning courses eliminate these obstacles.
- Study at your own Pace: Not everyone has the same pace of learning. Some students pick up things fast, others need time to grasp a concept. One of the biggest advantages of distance learning is that you can study at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Saves Money: These courses are almost always cheaper as compared to their on-campus counter-parts. You also cut down on the costs incurred while commuting etc.
- Convenient: You can submit your assignment with the click of a button or simply drop it off at a post-office! It’s sometimes as simple as that!
- 24X7 Access to Study Material & fellow Students: This is the best way to study if you are comfortable with internet and technology. You can access your study material online whenever you want and also clear doubts, exchange views and discuss with your virtual class-mates!
- Study any Topic You Want: Since you‘d already have all your books/online study material with you, you can pick up any topic/chapter that interests you and tackle that first! This way your interest in the subject is sustained.