EPGDIBS has been designed to equip professionals with skills and knowledge associated with international business strategy. It also introduces contemporary business strategy models and international trade practices to the participants. In a nutshell, PGDIBS prepares today’s managers with the necessary competencies to formulate strategies in global business scenario.
- Recognized diploma from IIFT
- Earn while you learn
- Mentored by Industry Experts
- Interactive Live Online Classes
- IIFT Executive Education Alumni status
- Prepare for Leadership Roles: Enhance your knowledge about issues involved in conducting business in a global landscape and help your company reach new heights.
- Industry-driven Curriculum: The syllabus has been designed by a team of experts, each from a core business area to build in more rigour and quality into the programme.
- Hands-on Experience: This programme will give you hands-on experience with real-business problems to implement your learnings in real time.
- Move up the Corporate Ladder: Give your stagnant career a breath of fresh air. With new skills and knowledge acquired by this course, you will be able to claim bigger roles and responsibilities that will be beyond your existing job profile.
Duration of the Course: 18 Months
Course Schedule :
- Sunday – 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Mode of Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- You should have a minimum 5 years of work experience post completion of your graduation.
- You should be a Graduate in any discipline.
- Degree should be recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- You should be currently working.
- STEP 1: Fill the application form and submit documents with assistance from our team.
- STEP 2: Document validation by our Team.
- STEP 3: Selection by IIFT after screening of candidate profile.
- STEP 4: Join the programme.
- Each course will be taught with the help of case studies, live corporate examples and general discussions. In order to provide greater industry insights, business leaders from the different industries may be invited to share their experiences. There would be a pre-work and post work component in each course
- IIFT shall carry out the end term examination and other internal evaluation required for certification. The institute will directly award a diploma to participants who complete the programme successfully.