||Executive Post Graduate Program in Management
|Last Date to Apply
||24th June, 2018
||2 Years (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years)
||The candidate applying for the course must fulfill the following criteria:
- Working professionals with a minimum of 3 years work experience
- Age 24 years and above
- Entrance test and interview will be conducted by IIM, Ahemdabad
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree/CA/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized universities
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2014, 2015, and 2016) or GMAT score (a valid GMAT score taken within the last 5 years) will be considered for shortlisting.
- Alternatively, applicants will have to take IIMA Admission Test (IAT).
- Shortlisted candidates(on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/IAT) will be invited for personal interview at IIMA campus.
|Mode Of Delivery
||INR 17,42,500 + Service Tax
||ePost Graduate Program (ePGP*) in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma program (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL) platform. The objective of the program is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course which is imparted over more than 600 classroom sessions, provides the participants with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum. On completion of the core courses, each participant will need to choose electives in the various functional areas of Marketing, Finance, Strategy, Operations Management, Human Resource Management and IT Management, as well as cross-functional areas. Placement support will not be provided. *‘e’ stands for Electronic mode Interactive Onsite Learning.