MBA in Branding & Advertising programme covers core principles to allow students gain wide range of knowledge, creative skills and practical abilities across various advertising and branding platforms. This course is designed for students interested in various aspects of branding and advertising like advertising campaigns, interactive digital media, audience measurement, corporate positioning, branding, consumer behavior etc. This course is ideal for aspirants who wish to follow a career in this field or move into branding & advertising role from other background.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To provide thorough understanding of the utilization of advertising, integrated communication platforms and new media in the local, national and international markets.
- To impart rigorous knowledge with comprehensive skills to develop students into effective managers.
- To expose students to various facets of branding & advertising like brand positioning, complain management, strategic promotion, market research and communication effectiveness.
- To expose students to cutting edge branding and advertising tools, methods and case studies.
- To provide insights on different aspects of emerging market trends and different creative component involved in brand building.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)