MCA programme of SGVU-DE is designed to help students meet the increasing demand of qualified professionals in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology. It emphasizes on the application of software’s to solve scientific as well as commercial problems. The programme provides thorough and sound background in theoretical and practical application including latest trends in software development. MCA is the dynamic course designed to provide foundation for research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
Duration: Min 3 Years & Max 6 Years
- To lay sound foundation for conceptual understanding with an insight into the intricacies of software and dynamic business environment.
- To provide excellent theoretical and practical exposure in the algorithm designing & optimization, programming, network & database management, mobile technologies and more.
- To guide the students for better knowledge of computer applications and develop programming skills coupled with managerial skills to help students meet the rising manpower demands of the global IT industry.
- To equip students with emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross functional capability and skills to operate effectively in multicultural global business environment.
- Passed with min 45% in B.Sc. with Mathematics or possessing technical degree e.g. B.Tech/ BE./ BCA/ Any Master Degree in any Subject
- Person who has completed Gradute and PGDCA / BCA graduate are eligible for MCA-Lateral – ( II Year)
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
18 Months Plan
18 Months Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 18 Month Plan):