In today’s technology driven economy there is an ever growing demand for highly skilled individuals in the field of Business Analytics & Intelligence to effectively evaluate the growing business data to drive company strategy forward and ensure a competitive edge over competitors. Job opportunities in Business Analytics & Intelligence are expected to grow by 30% till 2018. Our MBA in Business Analytics & Intelligence develops data-savvy professionals capable of effectively managing,overseeing and evaluating analytics tools for a successful career in the world of Big Data and Analytics domain especially in India. Whether you are interested in data management, analysis or development, our Business Analytics & Intelligence MBA provides the knowledge and unique skill sets you need to be a leader in such an evolving field.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To develop knowledge and competencies on various analytics tools and technologies for data collection and analysis process
- To cover technique and tips to run a successful data analytics and data mining process
- Learn to plan the overall analytics strategy
- To understand key business behaviors for customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Learn to develop statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing efforts around customer acquisition
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)