Entrepreneurship MBA develops the key skills set and entrepreneurial mindset necessary to generate ideas and develop them into business plans.This programme ensures that you enter into business world, equipped with vital knowledge and essential entrepreneurial skills. In addition, this programme provides the tools and confidence needed to run your own business. Even if you don’t start your own business, you will be highly valued by the employers because of the competencies and abilities like analytical thinking and decision making acquired through this programme.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To help students identify and apply different elements of entrepreneurship process.
- To help students creatively analyze the business environment, opportunity recognition, and the business idea-generation process.
- To prepare students for the dynamic challenges of different business sector.
- To develop abilities necessary to adapt constantly changing business environment.
- Leverage cutting-edge techniques and the resources for the organizational growth.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)