MBA in Financial Planning & Analysis introduces you to present-day tools and techniques for decision-making, management and control purposes. Utilization of accounting based performance measures for variety of managerial decision making such as product pricing, and profitability analysis.Students also get trained in investment planning strategies, estate planning, income tax planning and retirement planning.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To teach modern tools and techniques useful for financial planning and analysis in current financial and economic scenario.
- To enhance technical and interpersonal skills
- To engender analytical knowledge and skills to develop efficient financial planners.
- Nurturing and grooming the aspirants to meet the requirement of the financial industry.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)