MBA in Foreign Trade & Global Business Management focuses on strategic planning, successful global business strategies and ways different forces affect businesses. You also learn the basics of trade operations, international marketing, economics and finance, and intercultural communications.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To provide insights on how larger global businesses operate effectively in the global economy.
- Gain knowledge of critical issues impacting international business activities.
- Develop skills to evaluate global market potential, with emphasis on entry level market.
- Explore emerging market opportunities and frameworks for complex cross-border decision making such as intercultural considerations and maximizing economic capital.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)