MBA in healthcare management develops unique skill sets to manage complexities involved in running a hospital. This programme focuses on topics like finance, marketing, healthcare laws, architecture, public health and ethics, along with risk mitigation. Healthcare management also addresses challenges involved in quality healthcare services and making them more accessible for larger population. In India, healthcare sector is growing rapidly because of emerging two tier and three tier cities, addition of new hospitals, lifestyle diseases like cancers, heart diseases etc., development of multi-specialty hospitals, increasing medical tourism etc. This growth is now triggering a demand for qualified professionals offering enhanced career opportunities for graduates and professionals interested in leadership roles in Healthcare Management.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- Students learn to tackle pressing issues of hospital management including, Delivery of high–quality health care, Health information technology, Conflicts of interest & Ever–increasing regulation.
- To evaluate strategic issues in managing overall hospital ecosystems.
- To establish process for healthcare equipment management.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)