MBA in Information Technology will help you gain a competitive edge in rapidly changing world of technology. This degree gives provides strong base in business management coupled with expertise in IT- a high value combination in technically driven business world. Candidates are equipped with designing, development and operational knowledge to transform Information technology into business application to ensure sustainable organizational growth. It is an advance MBA programme which positions you for a career in dynamic industries like IT management, e-commerce and telecommunication.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- Developing a vision for integration of latest information technologies.
- To blend skills and knowledge gained during the programme to overcome unique challenges of Information systems.
- Employ cross-functional communication effectively.
- Identify issues, define organisation objectives, collect and analyze data, evaluate risks, and leverage technology to enable qualitative and quantitative methods for problem solving.
- Demonstrate professional interpersonal and communication skills.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)