Investment banking includes range of mergers, takeovers and asset management. Besides mergers & acquisitions, investment banking also helps companies in planning IPO i.e. when to issue shares and stocks in the public sector for the first time, strategic alliances, asset diversification and sales and trading of securities.This degree builds overall requisite skills and knowledge necessary for the successful career as an investment banker. Wealth Management is the science of enhancing individual financial situation. It is a combination of financial services like tax services, investment advice, and legal planning delivered to an affluent client in a consultative way. By employing a global viewpoint, this degree also consider global business theories and the latest developments in the business world.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To develop overall understanding of Investment Banking & Wealth Management.
- To provide a detailed introduction to the products offered by an investment bank as well as regulations governing the practices involved in investment banking and wealth management.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)