MBA in Marketing Management is designed to develop dynamic managers who can display in-depth knowledge of marketing principles and manage wider business context like marketing, advertising, public relations etc. This programme builds your skill-set across a broad range of marketing subjects, such as talent management, strategic marketing, integrated marketing and marketing communications. Students will be prepared for a diverse and challenging career with abilities to coordinate, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities to support organisation objectives like market positioning, revenue growth and customer retention.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To provide intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of marketing management.
- To develop understanding the core managerial principles.
- To hone students critical thinking and analytical skills.
- To develop the analytical and decision-making skills required to meet and perform in a growing business environment.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)