The world has witnessed a phenomenal growth in mass communication industry over the past few decades. It has completely eradicated geographic boundaries and has unified global community into one whole world. This unprecedented explosion in media industry is encouraging many to look forward to work in this dynamic and exciting sector. MBA in Mass Communication fosters the highest quality education and introduces you to the multi-faceted needs of mass communication industry. This programme is designed for passionate students who work or plan to work in executive or managerial positions in broader mass communication fields like films, documentary making broadcasting, marketing communications, print/digital media, public relations or related industries.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To develop in-depth understanding of the mass communication industry
- To develop practical approach of towards real world scenario
- To expose you to practical and theoretical topics mass communication for holistic understanding
- To provide the necessary business skills in areas such as finance, managerial methods,organizational management and strategic skills.
- Integrating creative approaches for the study of media and communication..
- To nurture and develop independent thinking, creative, responsible communicators and managers for different media industry
- To keep students abreast with the growth of media trends, style and presentation
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)