The Media and Entertainment industry has experienced remarkable transformations over a decade. Firstly, large, corporate companies, such as Reliance, are increasingly showing interest in this industry. Secondly, the industry is increasingly becoming global. Many Indian media companies now have global presence and are working together with international co-production media companies to create and distribute content. Hence, Media companies are now looking for intelligent, competent and professionally trained managers who have a core understanding of the media and entertainment industry. To answer this need, Media and Entertainment Management at SGVUDE provides hands-on knowledge of film and TV production with management, finance and marketing training. We encourage job skills to succeed in the entertainment industry, including media laws, censorship, new and digital media as well as media business and planning.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- To provide crucial inputs on different aspects of Media and Entertainment industry.
- To focus on domain knowledge, technical proficiency and creativity
- To update the knowledge base and develop inter-personal skills.
- To develop understanding of the challenges involved in producing, distributing, and marketing an entertainment offering.
- Assess how the explosive growth of various distribution channels is changing the entertainment business landscape
- To nurture and develop independent thinking, creative, responsible communicators and managers for different media industry
- To keep students abreast with the growth of media trends, style and presentation
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)