Today businesses are operating in highly dynamic marketplace. Therefore, it is important to consider not only business projects but also organisations vision and policies. MBA in Strategic Management fosters the ability to factor the unique facets of an organization, build and recommend a strategy to capitalize on them. It also prepares you to effectively analyze business operations, identifying competition, evolve operations and survive volatile markets in a rapidly growing business environment.
Duration: Min 2 Years & Max 4 Years
- Design performance monitoring and management system and develop financial and strategic objectives.
- Develop analytical frameworks to evaluate competitive business strategy of an organization.
- Formulate innovative strategies and action plans to address different business issues to achieve organization goals and objective by taking various internal and external factors into account.
- Integrate corporate social responsibility and sustainability in decision-making process.
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation or Graduation less than 50 % with 2 year of minimum experience is required.
- *Free PG Certification course on EMI option.
- By selecting to the EMI Flexi Plan Option I understand that this financing facility has been extended for students seeking loan from Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFC) registered as per norms of Government of India.
- Student agrees that the University plays no role in offering finance for their programs and university has only forwarded the student request to respective companies offering such finance options.
- Student agrees that the university is not responsible for any financing related aspects as the student would agree to all financing norms as per the guidelines of respective financing partner.
- Student would need to submit the required finance related documents to the financing partner which are the NBFC.
- The financing partner which are NBFC would evaluate the student financial documents and if they qualify they would offer the student the said financing option.
- The finance option may be rejected by NBFC if the student does not qualify for the loan based on NBFC eligibility parameters for loan.
- Student need to connect with our counselor who can share the contact details of the NBFC – Executives to complete the said process as per NBFC norms.
12 Month Plan
12 Month Plan: (Indian Programme Fees 12 Month Plan)